Tuesday, December 13, 2011

What is prepping?

For me prepping is preparing for a disaster, either natural or man made. Food Storage is generally considered prepping. However the subject of prepping is more than food storage. It includes everything from how you will communicate with others to being able to physically carry supplies, tools, and materials. Many aspects of prepping can be found online but I could never find information regarding groups and dividing up responsibilities, and group structure. This is only eluded to on many sites, so I hope to explore prepping groups and what will make an effective group. I also want to explore skills that we might have to use if we were to be without electricity for week. If we were to have sever food inflation, or economic disasters. If you are unemployed then you are having a personal economic disaster. This is the direction that I am going to move this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment